House House

Pure : Break open the door , talk to the girl and chop down the guy in the bathroom , to be more accurate.
I got Pure Evil first , then Pure. Still don't know how to dodge the rat after picking up the axe. And where is the gun actually? I don't see one in the game.

The Enchanted Cave 2 The Enchanted Cave 2

This game is actually pretty good , and there are little backgrounds stories when you read books in the hidden rooms in dungeon. But the lack of story or immersion for npcs ( not enough side quests or npc interations / background stories ) , item interface ( annoying shuffling through items for a specific type of enchantment ) , and the lack of wind and light type defense enchantments / items ( seems a bit unbalanced to me ) are the things that bugs me. Fun and addicting. A engrossing and repetitive game at the same time. Decent time killer for sure.

Monster Book Monster Book

I read 15 pages before I start counting the amount of pages in total. Wow 52 pages!

Asslevania: SOTB Asslevania: SOTB

After all these years , I still don't know how to get medal 10 , 11 and 12 . What are hidden songs?

Dungeon Screener Dungeon Screener

How do you resurrect your cleric after he has been one-shotted in normal difficulty , even he has full health and beer filled belly? Nice game

Foumart responds:

Click on a cure scroll that's on the ground to revive your Cleric. Regarding the one-shot thing, did it happened by an enemy headshot, or just too many enemies shot at your cleric in the same turn?
Cheers!

1985 1985

Nice tribute game.

+ Love the art style
+ Thoughtful red arrows , tubes and menu screen
- Repetitive music , as others mentioned
- Small screen ( I know it is for the jam , but bigger is better , and maybe add a map too )

Just a bit lack of information
( 1 ) I find out the pause menu myself by pressing Esc . Putting it in the description would be better.
( 2 ) How can I use the yellow triangle after buying it ?

Congrats for frontpaged. Hope to see your post-jam version.

Wolod responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Pussymon: Episode 07 Pussymon: Episode 07

Where can you find Firoat?

SP3KTR3-X responds:

You can find Firoat in the area you unlock after remove the vines, the same area where you can buy candy and stones.

1-Button Suicide Javelin 1-Button Suicide Javelin

Fool ! You ran for too long!
No ! It's the lag!

/.shard /.shard

I enjoyed it but after replaying for 5 times and still could not find the green guy's pic makes me bored